Monday, May 15, 2006

 

Welcome and have fun!

This blog should provide you all with an opportunity to interact about programs, materials and ideas. I hope you all use it, and have fun in the process. While you may find that I read it from time to time, and post the occasional comment; this blog will be what you make it. Good luck.

Comments:
I wish the system would consider buying a couple of sets to keep in MR. My kids at OE are also very interested in have a cornhole tournament as a fundraiser for our teen zone.
 
You guys are right, it would be good to have a couple of sets on hand. I'll ask Tracey to purchase a couple out of the system program budget. Leslie
 
Any suggestions on where to purchase a "good" cornhole set?
I'm open to suggestions?
 
Another term for the game cornhole is soft shoe. It apparently comes from the south.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?