Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Statistics, statistics, statistics
Okay...
I got and read Kevin's email regarding the Teen Summer Reading stats. Speaking from Bethel's viewpoint only, I have to say that this year's statistic gathering is going to be time consuming and labor intensive. I know that, I can accept that. And...I'm thrilled that the programs are going so well, to make it so complicated!!!!
What I'm hoping to gather here is an idea or two on how you and your branch will compile these stats? Do you have a handy spreadsheet or database that you can share?
Thanks all!!
I got and read Kevin's email regarding the Teen Summer Reading stats. Speaking from Bethel's viewpoint only, I have to say that this year's statistic gathering is going to be time consuming and labor intensive. I know that, I can accept that. And...I'm thrilled that the programs are going so well, to make it so complicated!!!!
What I'm hoping to gather here is an idea or two on how you and your branch will compile these stats? Do you have a handy spreadsheet or database that you can share?
Thanks all!!
Comments:
<< Home
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking, too...I've got a couple of really dependable youth volunteers. I think that I'll have them count and sort the tickets. We had over 500 entries for the first drawing...I can't imagine the numbers that milford is dealing with!
Oh...I have a feeling that we'll need more tickets!
Oh...I have a feeling that we'll need more tickets!
I set up a chart for all of my stats (I am spreadsheet challenged). Using a volunteer to sort and count sounds like a very good idea.
Post a Comment
<< Home
