Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Outreach part 2
Okay, if you've been following the chain of discussion on outreach (part 1) then you're up to spead with a debate between regionalizing Preschool outreach, centralizing it or leaving the status quo. If you haven't been following it, please go read the first part first.
Here's the second part, so far, everyone is leaning towards one of two choices, status quo or regionalized Preschool outreach. Because I'm a sadist, I had Laura go back and pull outreach stats for me. It looks like in over the last 3 years, that based on the amount of outreach done and the number of YS staff we have, it works out to be around 24 - 25 programs per person per year. However, I'm not sure how accurate the information is in reflecting what you guys actually do. So please help me out.
I need to know, how many Preschools and Daycares (preschools and daycares only, hopefully broken down by number of preschools and number of daycares) your branch is responsible for. I also need to know how many of these programs each of your YS staff has done since January 2006. (I'd go back farther, but that would be torture.)
You can send it to me via email, no need to post it to the blog. However, questions and comments in this discussion continue to be useful in decision making.
Here's the second part, so far, everyone is leaning towards one of two choices, status quo or regionalized Preschool outreach. Because I'm a sadist, I had Laura go back and pull outreach stats for me. It looks like in over the last 3 years, that based on the amount of outreach done and the number of YS staff we have, it works out to be around 24 - 25 programs per person per year. However, I'm not sure how accurate the information is in reflecting what you guys actually do. So please help me out.
I need to know, how many Preschools and Daycares (preschools and daycares only, hopefully broken down by number of preschools and number of daycares) your branch is responsible for. I also need to know how many of these programs each of your YS staff has done since January 2006. (I'd go back farther, but that would be torture.)
You can send it to me via email, no need to post it to the blog. However, questions and comments in this discussion continue to be useful in decision making.
