Thursday, August 17, 2006

 

New Idea for Teen program

This was so good, I have to share it!

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06222/712245-55.stm

Comments:
Do we have a budget line for buying dead fish???

Liz
 
I think that actually sounds really fun (I had seen something on this before on Martha Stewart - I think?). Then we could have a fish fry afterwards. I wonder if the paint affects taste...
 
If we don't have a budget for dead fish what alternatives are there for this type of project? I know I pass a good lot of road-kill and since people tell me I shouldn't eat it :{ I thought maybe I could hall it in and use it for art projects of this nature.

Really though I think this is one of those cruel jokes on "stupid americans". Gyotaku actually means, "you now stink like dead fish".
 
I can see my Anime group wanting to do this!
 
My "tweens" would just say yuck you want us to do what?
 
We should do this as part of Key Ingredients! I know that there are a least one branch out there that would do this....Whaddya say?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?